Pages

Tuesday 14 September 2021

Hello Friend

 Hello Tea Timers!  I'm so excited to be on the Time for Tea Designs blog today as a Guest Designer!  For my first card I used the adorable Car Critters to create a cute scene card.

Using a copic friendly ink and copic friendly cardstock I stamped the car and panda and coloured them with my copic markers.  I used B99, B97, B95 & B93 to colour the main body of the car. For the lights I used some Y15, Y13 & Y11.  I added some C3, C1 & C00 to white areas of the panda to help give the images some shading.  B78, B75 & B72 were used for the panda's scarf.  Using the co-ordinating dies I die cut the images and set aside while I worked on the rest of the card.

Taking a piece of white cardstock I used a Time for Tea Designs blending brush to lightly apply some Distress Ink in Peeled Paint along the bottom quarter of the card panel to create my grass to ground my scene.  For the sky I used Blueprint Sketch Distress Ink with a very light hand.  To add interest to my scene I splattered some ink in the same colours.  Once the panel was dry I cut the panel down to 3.25" x 4.5". I also cut a panel of striped patterned paper from Brighter Days 6" x 6" Paper Pad to 3.75" x 5".  The ink blended panel was adhered to the patterned paper.  The two layers were then adhered to an A2 white side folding card base.

My car and critter were adhered to the scene with foam tape for some dimension.  For the sentiment I used the Large Script Hello sentiment die and cut the outline from white cardstock and the word from gold glitter card.  I adhered the two together and on to the card front with liquid adhesive.  Finally, to finish off the card and sentiment I white heat embossed the word 'friend' from the *** stamp set.


Before I called this card done, I used a white gel pen to add some highlights to the coloured images.

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I look forward to seeing you again soon with another card!  Elaine xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like