Pages

Tuesday 21 September 2021

Trick or Treat!


Hello to all Tea Timers, Claudia here with a scary but also very nice card. I used again this adorable set  Spooky Circle Tags with this so cute kitty, I love cats!!! 

   

I wanted to create a spooky scene, so I chose to use the die cut  Tree of Loveand the tree on black cardstock with a background made by shading distress  then I also created this moon in the background, what do you think? I think it doesn't make much sheer also because my little girl Gaia said it was very sweet and wanted it as a gift right away (and I can't say no to her). 


 Greetings to you all and I hope you enjoyed my inspiration!!! Don't forget to use the code  Greetings to you all and I hope you enjoyed my inspiration!!!

 Don't forget to use the code T4TCLAUDIA10 to get 10% off in the shop!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like