Pages

Friday 3 September 2021

Have a Cool Birthday

 

Hello everyone! DT Annalisa here sharing an ice cream-themed birthday card featuring the Cool Critters Clear Stamp Set from Time For Tea Designs.

To start I stamped, coloured and then die cut the elements from Cool Critters using the coordinating die set. The branch is from Be Owlsome, the butterfly is from Up, Up & Away and the flower is from Brighter Days. I also stamped and die cut the sentiments. I do love how there is a beautiful white and rounded border around these with the coordinating dies.

I created my background using an older stencil (Sunny Side up Again) from T4T and my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes and Distress Oxides in the colours Speckled Egg, Tumbled Glass, Squeezed Lemonade and Mowed Lawn. 


I die cut out the panel with a stitched rectangle die in my stash, then used my paper trimmer to cut down the dotted patterned paper from the Sweet Summer 6x6' Paper Pad. I used liquid glue to adhere the panel down to the patterned paper and then began adding all of the elements of the card. The extra cloud in the sky was die-cut using the Windmill Add On die.

To finish off my card, I used some foam tape to pop up the kitty, raccoon and the sentiments. 

Thank you so much for reading my blog post, I hope it inspires you to make your own ice cream-themed cards! Don't forget, you can use code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the shop to get a 10% discount on your entire order.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like