Pages

Monday 13 September 2021

COFFEE first and paper smooshing technique

Hello, tea timers! 

DT Natalia here. I hope your weekend was a lovely one!

Have you seen the NEW RELEASE yet? Too good & fabulous sentiments! I run on coffee, so this release was very, very relevant to me! I truly enjoyed making all the cards and I am excited to show them to you! 

For today, I have this card featuring the Coffee Lover Stamp and Die collection where I used a couple of my all time favourite techniques: using paste with stencils and paper smooshing. 

I have a video which I will post tomorrow on my IG account with how I made those cups, but it is so simple! I used the following distress oxides: 

  • barn door
  • dried marigold
  • kitsch flamingo
  • broken china
and then I used white WOW embossing powder for the cups. 



A trick: to make your cups stand up, use craft foam behind them! I used used the coordinating dies to cup 4 cups from foam and used liquid adhesive to glue them to my paper smooshed cups. I love dimension on a card! 

For the background, I used the new Coffee Beans 6x6" stencil with transparent matte texture paste from Ranger. I love the additional detail it gives to the card. 

And now, can we take a moment to admire the great sentiment? 'coffee first then I do the things' - yes! it should say 'at least TWO coffees first...' I love it!

I'm hoping this card inspires you! Use the code T4TNEILA10 for a 10% off your shop, including the new release items

Sending hugs,
Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like