Pages

Thursday 2 September 2021

Popsicle Birthday

Hi crafty friends, DT Kitty here. Can you believe it's September already? As it's Thursday it's time for my usual card for Time For Tea Designs. This week it's a very simple card featuring some cute summer images...

I'm still loving the sweet critters from the latest release. A little birdie did tell me that there is another release on the way soon so keep an eye out for that later this month! For this card I used the Cool Critters Stamp Set and I used the coordinating Cool Critters Die Set to cut them out. I coloured them with my Copic Pens and added a little glitter pen onto the ice creams. I created a blended background using my favourite ink, Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink blended with the fab Beautiful Blender Brushes. I simply then added some Raindrops to finish.


Thank you ever so much for joining me today. Don't forget you can get 10% off your next order at Time For Tea Designs using the code T4TKITTY10.

Kitty x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like