Pages

Tuesday 14 September 2021

Trick or Treat!

Hello all friends, Claudia  here.  Today with these two very fun lollipop cards. I literally love this set  Spooky Circles Tags  I love this kitty, the ghost , but the spider? Really adorable. 
This set is paired with the Simple Circle Dies . die cut set which I think is absolutely essential in our craft room! 


As a base for my card I used the pad  Sweet Summer Paper Pad . I think a card like this is very nice to give to our children or to decorate the basket of candy, do not you think? I hope you like my inspiration. 

            I hope you like my inspiration. I wish you a wonderful week.

Don't forget to use the code T4TCLAUDIA10 that allows you to have a 10% discount in the shop!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like