Pages

Thursday 9 September 2021

Blossoming Friends

Hello time for tea'ers, Kitty here with my usual weekly Thursday spot! It took me a while to decide which stamp set to use this week but as always with me I reached for the cute bunnies!


For this card I used the super cute bunnies from the Blooming Bunnies Stamp Set. I coloured them with Copics and cut them out with the Blooming Bunnies Dies. I created the circle aperture and frame using the Simple Circles Dies. I used the Chic Chevrons Stencil to emboss the kraft card panel to give it a bit of extra texture. I created the background panel using the Scene It Stencil with some Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink. I created a blended grass panel using Twisted Citron & Mowed Lawn Inks then die cut it using the grass die from the Landscape Edge Dies. I added some twine across the piece and added my stamped and die cut sentiments. Don't forget we have a brand new release tomorrow, it's an amazing release and we can't wait to share all our creations with you.


Thank you ever so much for joining me to day. Don't forget you can get 10% off at Time For Tea Designs using my code T4TKITTY10.

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like