Pages

Thursday 16 September 2021

Coffee first then I do the things

Hello Tea Timers!!! Silvia's here with you today and  I'm so excited about our latest release....it's soooooo adorable, isn't it?!

I'm totally in love with the new amazing  coffee stencils and today I'd like to share with you a cute background I made with the "Coffee Stains" one.

I started cutting a 5,5"x 4,24" panel from kraft cardstock and I ink blended some tea dye, vintage photo and ground espresso Distress Oxide inks through the stencil in a random way.


I also added some heat embossed stains with vintage photo Distress embossing glaze because I love the translucent effect of this powder. I spalttered with water, brown inks and white and gold acrylic paints loosened with water.



Next I stamped two coffee cups from the "Coffee Lover" stamp set, I colored them with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, I added a white embossed heart on them and I cut them with coordinating dies.



I put everything together, I added an embossed sentiment and that's all.



Thank you so much for stopping by today and don't forget that you can get a 10% off your Time 4 Tea order with the code T4TSILVIA10.

I wish you an amazing day. Hugs, Silvia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like