Pages

Tuesday 7 September 2021

3D Ice Cream Card Video Tutorial

 Hello Vic here today and I am sharing a fun video tutorial  with you all today. I thought it would be a fun idea to use a SVG cutting file for my card today as I know some of you have electronic die cutting machines. Plus I thought this card will go great with the Sundae Sweeties stamp set.

You can see the video tutorial here:



In the video I show you how I put the card together, once my card was made I stamped out the images I wanted to use. I stamped my images using the Sundae Sweeties Clear Stamp Set & Coordinating Dies. I love these critters they look ready to tuck into lots of ice cream! I used my copic markers to colour the images in and then I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. 


I then added them onto my card using some foam tape. I popped the mice with the cherry at the top of the ice cream as I thought he would look super cute sat there. 


For my sentiment I stamped out a greeting from the Treat Yourself Clear Stamp Set. This is one of my favourite stamp sets and I thought the greeting would go perfectlly with the card. I heat embossed my greeting using some White Embossing Powder. I heat set my sentiment with my heat gun then trimmed the sentiment down. I adhered my sentiment onto some acetate and popped this behind the front part of my card. This will make the sentiment look like it is floating. I love doing this tecnique on my cards. 


 This card also folds flat to fit in an envelope. There is also a piece of white card at the back of the second ice cream to write your sentiment. 


I hope you enjoy the video tutorial today and it will inspire you to get your electronic cutting machines out. Thank you so much for watching the tutorial.

You can also save 10% off your Time For Tea Designs Purchases using the code: T4TVICKI10 at the checkout. This includes all new release items too. 

Have a lovely day!

Vic 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like