Pages

Tuesday 28 September 2021

HAPPY MAIL Noline coloring using distress inks

Hey everyone, Lien here. Today I am sharing this card on the Time For Tea Designs Youtube Channel. I am featuring the Dog Gone Mutts stamp set from Time For Tea Designs. For this card, I did some no-line coloring using distress inks. I hope you like it xxx 


You can click HERE to watch on the Time for Tea Designs Youtube channel.


I started by stamping out the dogs from the Dog Gone Mutts from Time for Tea Designs using antique linen distress ink onto water colour paper. I smooched several distress inks down onto a media mat and used them to do the water coloring of the critters. 


Once I had everything colored in, I cut the paper to an A2 sized panel. I also die cut a frame. After assembling the card onto a card base, I finished it using some heart sprinkles. I hope you like the card!


Thinking of buying some T4TD supplies? With T4TLIEN10 you will get 10% of your order at Time For Tea Designs! Happy shopping xxx 



Supplies:
  • Time For Tea Designs - Dog Gone Mutts
  • Waffle Flower - A2 Layers Die
  • WaterArt: Water Colour Paper 
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink Obsidian
  • Distress Inks: Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Ground Espresso, Gathered Twigs, Brushed Corduroy, Frayed Burlap, Pumice Stone
  • White Gelly Roll Pen 
  • Trinity Stamps: Heart Sprinkles - Coffee Bean
  • Darice Thin Foam Strips
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like