Pages

Tuesday 28 September 2021

Coffee?

 Hello all Tea Timers, Claudia here with some new inspiration. This time we are talking about one of my passions, coffee!!! Of course we in Italy drink a lot of it and I tell you it's the first thing my eyes see in the morning.... I love its wonderful aroma and when I saw this set Coffee Lover   I fell in love with it! 


To create this card, I used this adorable stencil    Coffee Beans Stencil  and blended with two Distress, first with Rusty Hinge and then with Vintage Photo.

I colored my mugs with very bright colors and sprinkled coffee beans here and there. I hope you like my card this week.... I'm off now, I have a great coffee waiting for me!!! 

Don't forget to use the code T4TCLAUDIA10 to get a FANTASTIC 10% discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like