Pages

Monday 27 September 2021

Cute coffee themed tags

Happy Monday, Tea Timers!

DT Natalia here today. I cannot believe how quickly the weeks go by!

For today's post, I have a couple of cute tags which are probably my favourite of the samples I made for this release... I have wanted to make a pink sky for a long time, and it is just stunning, isn't it? 

These cuties from the Snappy before Coffee are also just adorable.

 

I used one of the dies from the Square label dies set to create my tags, and layered them 3 times for some nice thickness and dimension. 

I also used the grass dies from the Landscape Edge Standalone die set to create my scene. 

To colour the stamps, I used my alcohol markers and added some highlights with a white gel pen. I cut them all out, including the sentiments, with the coordinating dies

I assembled it all together and then used my crop-a-dile punch to add the eyelets. I love the finish look those eyelets give the tags, right?

To finish them off, I added quite a few sequins from my Little things from Lucy's card - did I go overboard? Maybe... but I couldn't resist them - they look so cute!




I hope you like these today and they inspire you to use your nesting dies differently and create some tags that go well with any present or as a little message for someone! 

You can use the code T4TNEILA10 to get 10% off your shop! 

Sending crafty hugs,

Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like