Pages

Sunday 19 September 2021

Coffee Lover

 Good afternoon Teatimers, 

Lyndsey here on the sunny Sunday afternoon and today I want share this fabulous coffee themed card with you using the new Coffee Lover stamp and die set. I absolutely love the sentiments in this set and its totally true that some of us need a coffee fix before taking on the world each day! ☕


To start I coloured the coffee cups very simply using CR11, DR5 and DR7 for the band and adding a little BG1 and BG3 for shading on the cup. Finishing with EB3, EB5 and EB8 for the little coffee beans. 

I used the A2 Layering Dies and cut a piece from coffee coloured card using the largest size and white card using the next size down.

To create my panel I masked of a section towards the left hand side and created an ombre effect using Antique Linen and Brushed Corduroy distress inks. Whilst the masking was still in place I used the Coffee Beans Stencil with the Brushed Corduroy applying a little more pressure to my brush to get the darker colour.

Finally after removing the masks I stamped the spilt coffee ring stamp up with the Brushed Corduroy ink and stamped across the blended section.


I added the coffee cups and beans onto the panel using foam pads before stamping the 'Coffee' in the top right hand corner. To finish off I stamped and cut out the adulting sentiment and added this towards the bottom right hand corner of the panel.

The whole panel was adhered to the coloured piece and added to a 6x6 card blank cut down to size leaving a small border around the edges.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today, don't forget to use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store 😀 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 

Lyndsey x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like