Pages

Thursday 23 September 2021

"Have a howling good day" window card

Hello crafty friends and welcome back to the Time for Tea blog! Silvia’s here today with you.

This week I decided to make a window card with some of the amazing products from the September release.

I started cutting two square panels from white card stock.

I ink blended one of them with tumbled glass and savaged patina Distress oxide inks for the sky and twisted citron and mowed lawn Distress Oxide inks for the grass. To ink blended it I used the new Beautiful Blender Brush in teal I added some soft white clouds with the “Sunrise Scene" stencil and I put it aside.


I then used the new "Square Label" dies to cut a window in the middle of the second square panel and I inked blended it with tea dye and fired brick Distress Oxide inks and the “Brick Wall" stencil. I also used this new amazing dies to cut a pink frame that I glued on my window.


I stamped images from the “Dog Gone Mutts" stamp set, I colored them with alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies.

I put everything together and voila my window card, do you like it? I hope this.



Thank you so much for passing by today and don’t forget you can get a 10% off your Time for Tea order with my code, T4TSILVIA10.

Big hugs, Silvia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like