Pages

Thursday 30 September 2021

“Because adulting is hard” coffee card

Hello crafty friends and welcome back to Time for Tea Designs blog. Silvia’s here today to share with you a coffee themed card!



I first die cut a panel with the largest die of the "Large Scallop Celebrate Frame" set from Distress Mixed Media Heavystock. I then used walnut stain Distress Oxide spray and tea dye and vintage photo Distress stain spray, water and heat gun to color it.



I then stamped 5 coffee cup from the “Coffee Lovers" stamp set, I colored them with alcohol markers, I cut them with coordinating dies and I heat embossed in white the cute “cream” heart from the same set.


I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and I matted it with one of the cute patterned paper from the "Sweet Summer" paper pad.
I ended my card adding a heat embossed sentiment on dark brown cardstock and that's all.


I hope you get some inspiration by this card and you like it.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and don't forget you can get a 10% off your Time for Tea order with the code T4TSILVIA10.

Have an amazing day!!! Hugs, Silvia.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like