Pages

Sunday 12 September 2021

Brew-tiful Day

 Good afternoon Teatimers and happy Sunday,

DT Lyndsey here and I'm so excited to be sharing this 3D card with you today using these adorable critters from the new release stamp set Snappy before Coffee.


So these happy fellas are taking their usual morning stroll through the park, fuelled by a cup of steaming hot coffee from cart. Don't they just look so happy to be bumping in to each other?

I knew I wanted to create a cute little scene with these characters and the Box Clever 3D card was just perfect for this.

To start I stamped and coloured my images using my Spectrum Noir markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Green - CG2,  CG4,  DG3 

Yellow - LY2, LY1, LY3, CT4 

Red - CR11, DR5,  DR7 

Blue - IB1, IB2, IB3

Light Brown  - EB1, EB2, GB8 

Dark Brown  - EB3, EB5,  EB8
 
Light Grey - IG1,  IG3,  IG5 

Dark Grey  - IG5,  IG7,  IG9 


I cut the box die twice from white card and used the stitched rectangle to cut an aperture in one piece. On the inside back of plain piece I used the Slimline Scene Builder Stencil and Salty Ocean distress ink to create a cloudy sky.

I cut the grass sections from the set from the die set from white card and added colour with Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover distress inks.

I cut another of the box die with an aperture in from patterned paper from the Sweet Summer paper pad and added this to the front of the card. Using some strong doubled sided tape I assembled the box and folded into shape.


The characters were then added to the card to create my little scene and a couple of white puffy clouds also from the 3D box die set were added to the background. Finally finishing off with a stamped sentiment in the bottom RH corner.

I absolutely love how this card turned out and admit that this set is my fave from the release, I just love those snappy crocs!

Thanks for joining me here on the blog today,  don't forget to use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store if you fancy purchasing any of the new release! 😀 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,

Lyndsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like