Pages

Thursday 9 September 2021

With you anything is popsicle

Hello crafty friends and welcome back to the Time for Tea Designs blog. Silvia's here today with a yummy card.

I started die cutting a 5,5"x 4,25" rectangle from white cardstock and I used the "Simple Circle" die set to cut a windoow on it.

I created my own pattern on this panel stamping the tiny confetti stamp from the "Hello Cupcake" set in different colors.

I then stamped images from the "Cool Critters", "Hillside Village" and "Blooming Bunnies" stamp sets, I colored images with alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies (here, here and here).

I also used the "Simple Circle" die set to create a yellow frame from the window.

I put everything together, I added a yummy sentiment  from the "Cool Critters" stamp set and here's my finished card.

I hope you like it and don't forget you can get a 10% off your Time 4 Tea order with the code T4TSILVIA10.

HAving an amazing day! Hugs, Silvia.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like