Pages

Monday 6 September 2021

Cupcake kisses and dry embossing with die cuts

Hello, tea timers!

DT Natalia here - This is my last summery card for the year - but let me tell you, I am in Wales right now, and it certainly still feels like summer! It is lovely. 

Now, have you every tried dry embossing with your die cuts? I used the simple circles nesting dies with 250gms white cardstock to create the embossed look behind the mice and cupcake!

I used my Platinum Spellbinders machine with the embossing matt to do this. I used the base plate, then embossing matt, cardstock and die cut as per the instruction on the machine - if it doesn't quite do it for you, add some extra cardstock to apply more pressure. I love the results! and it is a fun way to stretch your dies too. 


The images are from the Hello Cupcake stamp set, for which I used the coordinating dies once coloured. These guys are so fun, and I really enjoyed colouring them in with my alcohol markers. 

Those strawberries yelled sparkle at me, so I had to add some Stickes to them! So much shine!

To tie it all up, I used a sheet from the Sweet Summer paper pad, which I have used in so many projects! The colours are so pretty and happy, I love them.



 And this completes a simple yet fun card! I hope you like it and I will see you next week with a project using the new release!! Remember there is a reveal Facebook live on Wednesday and Thursday this week - see you there!

Also, you can use the code T4TNEILA10 to get a 10% off your shop. 

Sending hugs, 

Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like