Pages

Friday 10 September 2021

Snappy Before Coffee

 


Hello and welcome to another AWESOME Time For Tea Designs release. I think this one may be one of my all-time favourites because it is all about COFFEE, which I LOVE. In fact, I love it a little too much as I have a Starbucks just down the street from where I live, which is very dangerous! Be sure to check out the other stamps, dies and stencils in this caffeine-fueled release.


My slimline card today features the new Snappy Before Coffee A6 Stamp set. I cut out a slimline panel using the Slimline Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting Dies and got to work stamping all of the adorable critters and elements. I stamped the coffee elements first (coffee pot, latte with whip cream, to-go cup) and created masks and placed them on top of the stamped areas. I also stamped and masked the bottom of the 'stop for coffee' sign. I loved adding the little coffee bean to the sign!


I stamped the adorable coffee cart next (this is my favourite of the set!) and created a mask so that I could stamp the cloud on top of it. Once all of the masks were in place I stamped the rest of the scene and coloured it in with my Copics. I created a boardwalk scene as I felt it was so fitting for these adorable critters to be having their morning coffee on a boardwalk!


To complete the card, I added the 'snappy before' sentiment and placed the scene onto some patterned paper and a slimline card base. I love this scene and I hope you do too! Enjoy the new release!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, you can use code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the shop to get a 10% discount on your entire order including this new release!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like