Pages

Sunday 26 September 2021

You've got mail

 Happy Sunday Teatimers, 

Lyndsey here on the bright sunny Sunday afternoon and for my card today I'm taking a bit a couple of releases to share this cheery snail mail scene using the sweet You've Got Mail stamp set.


To start as always I stamped and coloured my images using my Spectrum Noir markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)
Post Box - IG1, IG3, IG5,IG7 
                 - GB10, EB3, EB5, EB8 
                 - TB3, TB4, TB5, TB7
                 - CR11, DR3, DR5, DR7 

Toadstool - CR11, DR5, DR7 
                   - EB1, EB2, GB10

Snail shell - CT1, CT3, CT4, GB5 
                    - TB1, TB3, TB4, TB5 

Snail Body - IG1, IG3, IG5 

To create the card I cut a rectangular piece white card and using mermaid lagoon distress ink and the Slimline Scene Builder Stencil covered the card with clouds.

The grass was cut using the Landscape Edge Dies and colour was added using twisted citron distress ink. These were added to the bottom half of the panel and then then cut out using the Slimline Postage Frame Dies.

I stamped the happy mail sentiment from the set in the top part of card and added my critters to create the scene. The whole panel was then added to a piece of blue card before going into a Slimline sized Card Blank.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today, don't forget to use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 

Lyndsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like