Pages

Friday 17 September 2021

Have a Howling Good Day

 


Hello and happy Friday! Annalisa here, I am following in the footsteps of Kitty's blog post and Jo's Facebook live yesterday and sharing an adorable dog card using the new Dog Gone Mutts stamp set. I am more of a cat person, but these dogs are beyond cute and I just LOVE the doghouse!

I stamped the dogs down (using Ink on 3 Blackout detail ink) onto some white cardstock. I then created a mask by using the leftover ink to stamp onto some masking paper. I trimmed the dogs out right along the line on the masking paper, removed the backing and stuck it down to the cardstock.


I stamped down the dog bowl and bone and created masks for these and added them on before stamping down the dog house. After creating a mask for the dog house, I stamped the trees, moon, birds and clouds from the Hillside Village stamp set.

To finish up the scene, I stamped the tennis ball and the 'have a howling good day' sentiment. I then coloured the whole scene in with my Copic markers and added some white gel pen accents.

I die cut out the scene with an older T4T stitched rectangle die. I then used some paper from the Brighter Days 6x6' Paper Pad to frame the scene. I adhered the patterned paper to a card base and then glued down the doggie scene on top.


Thank you so much for my blog post, you can use code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the shop to get a 10% discount on your entire order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like