Pages

Monday 20 September 2021

CAS coffee card with a stencil

 Hello, tea timers! 

It is DT Natalia with you today. How are you? Was your weekend nice? I hope so! I got some crafting done but also managed to relax and do some house stuff, which always feels good! 

Today I have a Clean and Simple card to share with you, which I hope you like and encourages you to give it a go! 

I used the coffee stains stencil with pumice and ground espresso distress oxides. I love how the stencil makes a lovely background on its own, so quick and easy! 


For the sentiment, I used the pumice stone distress oxide on white cardstock then stamped the word Coffee from the Coffee Lover stamp and die collection, with walnut stain distress ink. 

I mounted it on a light brown textured cardstock (4.25x5.5") and added some sequins from My Little Things from Lucy's cards. 



I hope you like it as much as I do! 
Use the code T4TNEILA10 for a 10% your shop, including the new release!

Sending hugs, 
Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like