Pages

Monday 21 October 2024

"Hope your day is... Nap!"

 Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. Today I am working with an older set and trying to create a new scene. I really love the images in the 'Loads of Love' stamp set and wanted to create fun scene with the critters.

Sets used:

I first stamped out my images and used the coordinating dies to die cut them out. I then used Copic Markers to color the images. I set the images to the side to start working on my background.

I took an A2 panel and blended the bottom portion with Antique Linen and Tea Dye Distress Oxides. I then took a fineliner pen and a ruler and drew lines to create a wood floor.

I then took a second A2 and blended it with Tattered Rose Distress Oxide. I then took the Tiled wall stencil and blended it onto the background with Saltwater Taffy and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxides.

I trimmed off the bottom piece so I could layer the tiled wall background onto the panel with the floor.

I then die cut out the shelf die twice and blended it with Milled Lavender and Seedless Preserves Distress Oxides.

For my sentiments, I heat embossed them onto teal cardstock using embossing ink and white embossing powder. I then die cut them out using the coordinating dies that are included in the set.

To assemble my card, I adhered the tiled wall piece onto the panel with the wood floor using liquid adhesive.

I then added my images using a mix of foam tape and liquid adhesive. To complete my card, I added my sentiments using foam tape.

I hope you enjoyed this blog today. All products I used are linked above. Don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for extra savings. Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like