Pages

Friday 18 October 2024

Halloween Kitties


Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here with a cute kitty Halloween card to share using the Trick or Treaters Digital Stamp Collection and Haunted House (which is on sale right now!) Clear Stamp Set.

I created the background by spraying spiced marmalade and candied apple Distress Oxide spray onto watercolour cardstock and heat setting it. I used double-sided tape to stick it to a white card base.  

Next, I used black glitter cardstock and die-cut the frame from Smile Inverted Scallop Frame Dies. I used double-sided tape to stick it to the card base.  

For the grass area, I ink blended mowed lawn, rustic wilderness and black soot Distress Oxides using my Beautiful Blender Brushes. I added splatter with water, silvery green watercolour and a paintbrush.


I die-cut the grass with the Slimline Hillside Scene Dies and Smile Inverted Scallop Frame dies. This allowed me to use liquid and snap it into place along the base of the card.

I stamped the 'Happy Halloween' sentiment from the Haunted House clear stamp set, along with leaves, an acorn and a pine cone from Jumping With Joy and Stinkin' Cute. I printed the kitties and pumpkin from the Trick or Treaters Digital Stamp Collection and cut out the images with my Brother Scan N Cut SDX125e.

I coloured the images with Copic markers and added white gel pen accents. I stuck the images down to complete the card with either liquid glue or 1mm thick double-sided foam tape.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like