Pages

Thursday 24 October 2019

New FB Live Tutorial 23-10-19 - Cute Penquin Christmas Card

Hi there!!!
Jo here just to let you know that the latest FB Live is now available to view at your leisure on YouTube.
In this weeks video I show you have to make this cute Christmas card with our Warm Winter Wishes Clear Stamp and Coordinating Dies.
I stamped, coloured and die cut my images from the Warm Winter Wishes Stamp and Die sets. In the video I talk you through how I coloured my tree to look like it had branches with snowy tips. I also talk about how to colour a black critter or object without it looking flat.
I stencilled my background using the Line ‘Em Up Stencil. I show you how I create this check effect and then stamp over it with the bauble stamp from the set to make my own patterned paper.
I finished my card with the Warm Winter Wishes sentiment and some Star Dust Stickles for that sparkly Christmas flourish!!
I also used the Smile Scalloped Frames Die Set to create my frame and the new Hello Rectangle Nesting Dies for my stencilled Background panel. These Dies add a beautiful decorative stitched edge to your die cut pieces.
Links to all the products I used are listed below.
I do a FB Live every Wednesday at 8PM GMT so please do join me next week for another tutorial. If you have any ideas for what you'd like me to demonstrate using T4TD products then please do let me know either via our FB or IG pages!
Take care & happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like