Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2019

Second Youtube Turorial in our Howlloween Series!!

Can you call two video's a series? :) 


Well here it is the second video using the new Yappy Howlloween Digi Stamp Collection.


In the video there is a super speedy copic colouring demonstration and I show how I created my spooky sky background.

This card is super easy, really cute and fun to make.

There's still time to get this great collection free when you purchase any other item from the store which makes this a really inexpensive project to do with the kids over the holiday!


Here are the products I used.



I hope you enjoy the video and can join me for my FB Live event over on FB tonight at 8PM GMT.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like