Pages

Friday 15 September 2023

Eat the Cake and Party


Happy Friday. DT Annalisa is here today sharing a card encouraging you to eat the cake! It features the Let’s Party stamp set from the latest release

I ink smooshed picked raspberry Distress Ink re-inker mixed with water onto watercolour cardstock. Once it was dry, I used the Stitched Quilted Cover Die to add texture to the background. I love this die so much! 

I trimmed patterned paper from the Gorgeous Gingham 6x6' Paper Pad and ink blended salvaged patina Distress Oxide onto it using my Beautiful Blender Brush. I used double-sided tape to stick it down to the pink panel. I then stuck the completed panel to an A6 card base.

I die-cut white card stock using the large Wide Stitched Frame Dies and adhered it with double-sided tape to frame the card.

I stamped and coloured (with Copics) several images from the Let’s Party and Gummy Bears clear stamp sets and cut them out with my Brother Scan N Cut SDX125e. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen

I used double-sided foam tape to stick the images to the card. 

I used the eat the cake sentiment die-to-die-cut teal-coloured card stock three times. I used liquid glue to stack them on top of each other and then to the card base. I also die-cut the confetti from the same card stock and used liquid glue to stick it to the card.

I inked the small confetti stamps with picked raspberry Distress Oxide and stamped them onto the pink background. I added three bright pink Designer Enamel Dots (Summer Haze) to complete the card.  

Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like