Pages

Thursday 21 September 2023

Happy Birthday to My Foxy Friend!

Hey there, Tea Timers!!  It's Amanda here and today I am sharing another card using some products from the New Release

Today, I am using the Birthday Fox Stamp Set.
To create this card, we're going to start by trimming down a piece of white cardstock to 4" x 5.25".  On this panel, we'll stamp champagne/wine bottles all around the background.  I always start in the center and then work my way out to the end.


Next, we'll grab an oval die and cut it out.  We'll blend Catherine Pooler's Wintergreen ink all around it and then give it a little spritz from a water bottle to create some water droplets.
Then, we'll stamp and color all our images with Copic markers.  I've used the coordinating dies to cut out the stamped images, but you could also use a Scan n' Cut or scissors!
Next, we'll assemble our card.  We'll use liquid glue to adhere our front panel to the card base.  Then, we'll use glue to adhere our oval.  Next, we'll use 3D foam squares to attach our fox and bottle.
The last step is to add a few sequins with the tiniest bit of glue!


That's it for me today, friends!  I hope you love this cute little foxy card!
Xx, Amanda



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like