Pages

Friday, 24 July 2026

Celebrating A New Home


Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here, today’s card is perfect for celebrating someone who has recently purchased a new home. I still remember when my husband and I bought our first home over 20 years ago; it was such an exciting milestone, but also a little scary!

To create the card, I adhered blue cardstock to a 5¾" × 4⅛" card base using liquid glue. Next, I die-cut a frame using the Stitched Window Cover Die and adhered it to the front of the card with liquid glue.

I stamped several images from the Sweet Village Stamp Set and cut them out using the coordinating dies. After colouring the images with Copic markers, I added white gel pen accents for extra detail and dimension before adhering them to the card with liquid glue. This is one of my all-time favourite T4T stamp sets! I absolutely adore the sweet little trees, treats, cat, and dog; they add so much charm to this delightful village scene.

To finish the card, I die-cut the sentiment from black cardstock using the New Home Sentiment Die Set. After adding a few white gel pen highlights, I adhered the letters and heart to the card with liquid glue for a clean, finished look.


Thank you so much for reading my blog post! Don’t forget to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you shop at Time For Tea Designs to receive 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like