Hey everyone, Lien here. Today I am sharing this card on the Time For Tea Designs Youtube Channel. I am featuring the Dog Gone Mutts stamp set from Time For Tea Designs. For this card, I did some no-line coloring using distress inks. I hope you like it xxx
You can click HERE to watch on the Time for Tea Designs Youtube channel.
I started by stamping out the dogs from the Dog Gone Mutts from Time for Tea Designs using antique linen distress ink onto water colour paper. I smooched several distress inks down onto a media mat and used them to do the water coloring of the critters.
Once I had everything colored in, I cut the paper to an A2 sized panel. I also die cut a frame. After assembling the card onto a card base, I finished it using some heart sprinkles. I hope you like the card!
Thinking of buying some T4TD supplies? With T4TLIEN10 you will get 10% of your order at Time For Tea Designs! Happy shopping xxx
- Time For Tea Designs - Dog Gone Mutts
- Waffle Flower - A2 Layers Die
- WaterArt: Water Colour Paper
- Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink Obsidian
- Distress Inks: Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Ground Espresso, Gathered Twigs, Brushed Corduroy, Frayed Burlap, Pumice Stone
- White Gelly Roll Pen
- Trinity Stamps: Heart Sprinkles - Coffee Bean
- Darice Thin Foam Strips
- NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
- Pritt Adhesive Roller
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!