Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2024

Book buddies

Hey Tea-timer friends...

DT Ashlee here with some card making inspiration using a bunch of brand new products from the latest release at Time for tea designs


I used these new release products to make this card : 

Book buddies stamp / co-ordinating die

Diagonal stripes stencil

Scalloped circle die

Stitched circle die



To create this card I started with a yellow card stock base that I added partial stencilling to using the diagonal stripes stencil and distress oxide ink. I then die cut a scalloped circle and a stitched circle from different coloured card stocks before layering them together. These were then adhered to the card base with foam tape. 

I stamped a sentiment into the circle from the book buddies set before moving on to stamp, colour and die cut a bunch of the book buddies images. These were adhered in place also using varying levels of foam tape. 


To complete the card I added a touch of pretty sequins adhered in place using glue dots. 

Thanks for checking out my card today, I hope you enjoy this new card with new products too!! Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like