Pages

Friday 28 June 2024

Thank You Berry Much Sweet Friend


Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here sharing my second card that features the new release. I used the Five Windows Cover Die; a terrific stand-alone die with many possibilities! I also used two of the latest fruit-themed stamp sets.

I made an A6 card base out of heavy white card stock. I blended wild honey Distress Oxide ink onto the card base through the Dancing Dandelions 6 x6″ Stencil, once I removed the stencil, I ink-blended squeezed lemonade Distress Oxide with my Beautiful Blender Brush. I added splatter with a paintbrush, water and squeezed lemonade Distress Ink.

I die-cut the Five Windows Cover Die from white card stock and used double-sided tape to stick it down to the card base.

I stamped and coloured (with Copics) several images from Fruitful Friends and Squeeze the Day and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen.


The sentiments are from Fruitful Friends and I die-cut them with their coordinating dies. I used 1mm double-sided foam tape to stick most elements to the card base. I used liquid glue to stick down the cherries and the large strawberry. 


Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like