Pages

Friday 20 December 2019

Foxy Valentine Card and New Masking Stencils

Hi! Jo here with another weekly card tutorial taken from our Thursday night FB Live Event.


In this video we showed you some of the new Masking Stencils that will be released on the 2nd January. These super versatile stencils will be an essential in your stash. They are etched with an UK A6 card template and US A2 card template so you can easily line up your stencil.

Look out for more sneak peeks of the new stencils over the Christmas period.

And now onto our card tutorial. Be sure to watch the video below to see all the techniques below in more detail.



I decided to make a Valentines card as that is the next big occasion after New Year. Our Woodland Critters Stamp set has been designed specifically with Valentines in mind. You will find some really fun and sweet sentiments to pair with the Woodland Critter images.


For todays Card I chose the sentiment You Are Foxy to go with our sweet Fox image.

I created my heart focal area with the Brand New Small Heart Masking Stencil. I used Distress Oxide Inks with our New Medium sized Beautiful Blender Brushes to colour my background panel.


I stamped small hearts onto my heart shape before removing the mask using some Embossing Ink. I used my WOW Bright White Embossing Powder & set it with my heat tool. I stamped further hearts onto opposite corners of my card blank in the same colours I used to ink blend through my stencil.


I heat embossed my sentiment onto black card with the same WOW Bright White Embossing Powder as before and used the sentiment die from the Best Fishes Die set to cut it out.

I stamped and coloured my Fox image and then used my 3D foam squares to mount it onto my heart panel. I used shaker tape to adhere my stencil.


I used my White & Black Glaze Gelly Roll pens to add highlights and Nuvo Glitter and Crystal Drops to add some dimension to my stamped hearts.



I really hope you like our cute Valentines Card. Details of the products used are below.

Look out for our New Masking Stencils in the New Year along with New Beautiful Brushes and our Wonderful Winter Sale. :)

As this is my last post before the Christmas Holiday I just want to take the opportunity to say thank you to all our Time For Tea Friends, Followers & Customers. Your support this year has really meant the world to Ant and I. We wouldn't be here without you so thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

I also want to say a huge thank you to my Design Team who have been the most amazing support to me and have produced some of the most amazing samples and projects for us all to be inspired by.

Ant & I hope that you all have a fantastic Christmas surrounded by family and good friends. Eat, Drink & be Merry and have fun!

We hope you have an awesome New Year too and we cant wait to share with you all the exciting new products and plans we have for 2020!!

Big Crafty Hugs

Jo & Ant
XOXO










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like