Pages

Saturday 7 December 2019

Christmas Deer Card Making Video Tutorial

Good Morning all! Jo here sharing the edited version of Thursday's FB Live.



Do check out the video below as it includes some great techniques for stencilling and colouring your Deer images.


We had great fun during the FB Live making some textured backgrounds with our new Cosmic Shimmer texture Pastes and the new release stencils. We also made this lovely lilac snowy background using distress inks and the snowflake stamps from the Christmas Deer set.


In the video I colour up all 3 of the Deer images from the set. They are adorable and so easy to colour. We decided to mix things up a bit & coloured one of the Deer in grey which looked really great so be sure to check that out. I list all the colours I use on the video too!
 

We used some of our nesting dies to cut out our layers and stamped a simple sentiment from the set to make a Clean & Simple card.


I really hope you like the card we made and enjoy the video.

Please do join us for more videos and live tutorials every week on our FB page and YouTube Channel.

All the products we used are listed below.

Happy Crafting!

Jo















1 comment:

  1. I loved watching you make these, it was fun, I loved the backgrounds and the chat and your other half with the shinny stuff, he made me laugh so much, great job with this, big hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like