Pages

Saturday 21 December 2019

Pawsome Pets: Birthday Slimline

Hi crafty friends! Are you ready for a dose of inspiration from Time For Tea Designs? DT Jennifer here with some Pawsome Christmas pets - reimagined as Pawsome Birthday pets! 


I then stamped the kitty images and colored them with Copic markersI used the Pawsome Pets coordinating dies to cut them out and placed presents in some of their paws.

The background is done in Distress Oxide Inks using our Blender Brushes. After I had the basic shape down in ink, I overlaid the Pawsome Pattern stencil and added some "wallpaper" to the background outside of the spotlight. 

I hope you enjoyed today's inspiration. If you've got a moment, head over to join our FB communityfollow us on Instagram, and don't forget to play along with our monthly challenges by tagging #timeforteadesigns - so easy! For more details on how I created this card, visit my blog

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like