Pages

Thursday 5 December 2019

Have A Cool Yule


Hello everyone, DT Annalisa here. It's that time of year when staying inside with a warm drink in hand is ideal. We had a snowstorm on Sunday in my neck of the woods and had a large dumping of the white stuff! Today I am sharing a cozy Christmas scene featuring the Warm Winter Wishes and Pawsome Christmas stamp sets.

For the background I used some Lawn Fawn patterned paper from their new Snow Day Remix petite paper pack as well as some grey card stock. I cut them both out using the largest die from the Mama Elephant – Peek A Frame creative Cuts die set to get the dotted line around the outside. I used some copics to add some texture to the floor.

I coloured in all of the critters and elements with copics. The bulk are from the Warm Winter Wishes set, but I also used the coffee cup from the Pawsome Christmas set. I have a little bit of a Starbucks obsession so I just had to colour the coffee cup to match the Starbucks holiday cups from this year.

The little rug is from Lawn Fawn's Christmas Dreams. I stamped it on the same patterned paper as the wall. For all of the elements, I added some white jell pen for detail. I also added some Crystal Stickles for some sparkle.

I adhered all of the elements to the background and then finished the card with the sentiment 'Have a Cool Yule'.

Be sure to follow me on Instagram and see all my latest projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like