Pages

Friday 5 January 2024

Big Pink Birthday Wishes


Happy New Year! DT Annalisa here sharing my first creation of 2024 that features the Big Birthday Wishes Large Sentiment Die. I love how this beautiful die fills a card. 

I ink-blended spun sugar, kitch flamingo, lumberjack plaid, and prize ribbon Distress Oxide ink with my Beautiful Blender Brushes to create a pretty pink background. I added splatter with a paintbrush, water and Copic opaque white and Distress Mica stain Cocktail Party. I die-cut this panel with the Simple Square Nesting Dies


I die-cut teal cardstock with the 5-3/16 inch die. I used double-sided tape to stick the pink square layer to the teal one, I then glued both of these on top of a square card base. 

I then ink-blended white cardstock speckled egg, salvaged patina and peacock feathers Distress Oxide. I die-cut this panel with the Big Birthday Wishes Large Sentiment Die. I die-cut this into two more pieces of white cardstock and stacked them on top of each other using liquid glue to stick them all together. 

I stamped and coloured (with Copics) the kitty with a party hat from Let’s Party and die-cut her out with the coordinating die. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen. I used liquid glue to stick this to the right side of the card. 

I used the Open The Door Holiday Add On Die Set to die-cut several stars using scraps from my ink-blending for the rest of the card. I used liquid glue to stick them on the card. 


I added Clear Bubbles and Summer Haze Designer Enamel Dots to complete the card. 

Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like