Pages

Friday 19 January 2024

Birthday Wishes



Happy Friday, DT Annalisa here sharing a cupcake birthday card featuring the beautiful Big Birthday Wishes Large Sentiment Die and the cute mouse from the Birthday Bear Clear Stamp Set.

I sprayed Distress Mica Stain Cocktail Party onto watercolour cardstock, heat-set the ink, and then die-cut it with the Big Birthday Wishes Large Sentiment Die. I cut two more pieces of paper using the die and glued them together for added dimension.

I ink-blended squeezed lemonade Distress Oxide onto white cardstock using my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes. I then ink-blended abandoned coral Distress Ink through the Dancing Dandelions 6 x 6" Stencil. I used a stitched rectangle die to trim down the panel.


I used the A2 Layering dies to die-cut Neenah Metallic cardstock for the back panel, which I glued onto an A2 white cardstock card base. I die-cut vellum with the smaller Large Scallop Celebrate Frame Dies and used vellum adhesive to stick it to the card base.

I stamped and coloured (with Copics) the mouse from the Birthday Bear stamp set and cut him out with the coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen

I used liquid glue to stick down the large sentiment to the card base. I added double-sided foam tape to the back of the mouse and cupcake and stuck him down so the candle was in place of the letter 'I' in the word wishes.


I used the tiny stars and circles in the  Open The Door Holiday Add-On Die Set to die-cut silver metallic paper. I used liquid glue to stick these down to the card to complete it.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like