Pages

Wednesday 17 January 2024

I wish I could make it better....

 Hey there tea-timer friends...

DT Ashlee here with a clean and simple card design for this week which is perfect when you only have a small amount of time to get a card made!



I used these Time for Tea designs products for this card....

- Hey, Hello, Hi dies

- Simple sentiments clear stamp set


To create this card I started with a peach coloured card stock cut to my card base size. I then used the shadow of the hello die to die cut the space for the sentiment. Once the sentiment shadow was die cut I adhered a white card base in place with liquid glue. 

I stamped the sentiment "I wish I could make it better" directly onto the card with Memento tuxedo black ink beneath the shadow cut. 

Using black card I die cut the hello word piece four times so I could glue them all together making the sentiment pop up from the card base giving it some dimension. To complete the card a tiny touch of sequins and it was all done!

I'm really happy with how this easy design turned out, I think I will definitely be re-creating it with different sentiment. 

Until next post happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like