Pages

Monday 29 January 2024

Love is In the Air (feat. Moles!)

Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. We are over 2 weeks away from Valentine's Day and my inspiration for V-day continues with a card that features the adorable moles.

I wanted to create a scene where one mole is floating in the air with the balloons of love while the other mole is peaking out watching.

Sets used:

(stamp and die bundle available here)

I first stamped out my images and used Copic Markers to color them. I then die cut them out with the coordinating dies.



For the background, I took an A2 panel and blended the stencil onto it with Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo and Picked Raspberry Distress Oxides. I then splattered white water color over it.

With another A2 panel, I die cut out a grass piece and a soil piece from the landscape edges. With the grass piece, I blended it with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxides. With the soil piece, I blended it with Tea Dye and Gathered Twigs. I splattered white watercolor over these two pieces.


I then assembled my card using liquid adhesive and foam tape. To complete my card, I stamped the sentiment directly onto the card.

All of the items I used today are linked above. Don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for extra savings. Happy Crafting!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like