Pages

Monday 19 February 2024

"I'm a Sucker for You!"

 Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. I am back with another card using the newest Sweet on You stamp set. This time I am focusing on only one of the critters, specifically the critter holding the lollipop and the sentiment that perfectly matches the image.

I wanted to create a card in which the critter was creating displays for the lollipops in a candy shop.


Sets used:

(stamp and die bundle available here
(stamp and die bundle available here)

I first stamped out my images and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I then used Copic Markers to color them.

I took an A2 panel and using low tack tape, taped off the bottom 1/4 of the panel. With the Tiled Wall stencil, I blended it with Worn Lipstick and Saltwater Taffy Distress Oxides.


I then die cut out the word "hello" from gold cardstock. For the rest of the sentiment, I heat embossed it onto pink cardstock and die cut it out as well using the coordinating die set.

I then assembled my card by first placing where all the elements were going to go. With liquid adhesive and foam tape, I adhered the sentiments first. I then adhered the baskets and added the lollipops, three to each basket.


I finished the card by adding the critter in the middle with foam tape.

I hope you enjoyed this quick blog post today. All of the items I used are linked above. If you are going to purchase any of the items in the shop, don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for extra savings. Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like