Pages

Friday 2 February 2024

New Release - The Sweetest Friend


Happy Friday, DT Annalisa here today on another beautiful new release day from Time For Tea Designs! I love being able to showcase new stamps to T4T fans. My card features the brand new Sweet On You stamp set.

I die-cut a frame with the Mini Slimline Scallop Dies and ink blended it with salvaged patina and peacock feathers Distress Ink with my Beautiful Blender Brush and added white splatter with a paintbrush, water and Copic opaque white. 


I created the background by smooshing watercolour paper onto a glass mat sprayed with Cocktail Party Distress Mica Stain. I heat set this and added white splatter with a paintbrush, water and Copic opaque white. I trimmed this panel to 6 inches by 3 inches so it could fit behind the scalloped frame.

I added double-sided foam tape to the scalloped frame and stuck it to the ink-blended panel. I then used liquid glue to stick this to a mini slimline card base (6 inches by 3 1/2 inches).


I stamped and coloured (with Copics) several images from the Sweet On You and Sweet Cart Critters stamp sets and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen

I adhered the images to the card base using liquid glue or double-sided foam tape for dimension. I die-cut the sentiment using the smallest die in the Simple Slimline Nesting Dies. I use the smallest die so much for cutting out sentiments; it is so useful to have in my collection. 


I added Clear Bubbles Designer Enamel Dots to complete the card.  

Thank you so much for checking out my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like