Pages

Monday 12 February 2024

Wake up with coffee and... Warm Hugs!

 Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. I am back with another card featuring the Warm Hugs clear stamp set that was just recently released in the shop. This stamp set feature adorable critters holding caffeinated beverages and sweet confections.

I wanted to create a scene where 2 friends were going to wake up their friend with a couple of their favorite drinks.


Sets used:

(Stamp and die bundle available here)

I first stamped out my images and used the coordinating die set to cut them out. I then used Copic Markers to color them.

I took the Window cover die and die cut it out of navy cardstock. I then trimmed a piece of white cardstock down to fit behind the window. 


With the background panel, I wanted it to look the the sun we coming up and it was time for the sloth to wake up. I blended it with Peacock Feathers, Salvaged Patina and Scattered Straw Distress Oxides. I then splattered this piece with white watercolor. 

With the Warm Hugs sentiment, I die cut it out of pink cardstock. Using a lighter pink cardstock, I heat embossed the sentiment onto it with white embossing powder. The coordinating die set also includes dies to cut the sentiments as well and so I used it to cut out the sentiment. 


I then adhered the window onto the background using liquid adhesive. I decided how I wanted the large sentiment and the heat embossed sentiment to be spaced out by adding the critters below first with foam tape.

With liquid adhesive, I adhered the large sentiment and used foam tape for the heat embossed sentiment.

The latest release is now in the shop with sets perfect for any occasion, especially with Valentine's Day coming up. 

All of the items that I used today are linked above. Don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for extra savings.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like