Pages

Saturday 17 February 2024

Bunny birthday card with Kaja

Hi there,

It's Kaja from Kajcyika crafts and today I am sharing my very first card as a part of the Time for tea design team! 

For this special occasion I decided to make a sweet and colorful card. This is what I came up with:

First, I stamped out a bunny image from Eggstra special birthday stamp set along with a bunny holding a cup and a spoon from Warm hugs set. To be able to create a little scene, I then stamped out two clouds from Love is in the air stamp set.

I colored everything in using alcohol markers. I used gray for the bunnies, brown for the spoon and the foam and then I added yellow and green for the cup.


For the background I decided to make a grassy hill using green ink that I decorated with some grass which I made using green alcohol marker. Then, I added blue ink-blended sky and some blue splatters to bring everything together.

I finished the scene off by adding the sentiment that reads 'it's your birthday you deserve a treat' that you can find in Warm hugs stamp set.


The card was almost finished, the only thing I added was a piece of rainbow paper from Brighter days paper pad. I cut it to be slightly smaller than the card base.

Then, I glued everything together on a gray card front and this cute bunny birthday card was all finished!

Thank you so much for joining me! Hope to see you again next time!

Hugs,
Kaja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like