Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2024

Let's do coffee ☕

Oh how I love my cup of coffee! Especially when accompanied by something sweet 🍫🍩. What makes it even better, is sharing it with a relative, friend or a nice colleague. Thus, another invite for coffee for me to share with you all today!

I took the digistamps Sweet On You and Warm Hugs which I printed on alcohol marker friendly white cardstock and coloured them with Copic markers. I then cut them out using my Scan 'n cut machine. Set the images aside and started working on the background.


Using the Simple Slimline Nesting Dies I die-cut two panels from white cardstock in two different sizes. The smaller size was about to get an upgrade πŸ”₯ Using tattered rose and abandoned coral distress oxide I stenciled a tiled wall onto the panel (Tiled Wall stencil). After that I used the Heart Apertire Slimeline add on to cut out 3 hearts. I then took the larger white panel and lined it up with the smaller panel, making sure I'd ink the inner parts of the cut out hearts. Distress oxides used are salvaged patina and peacock feathers. Added some splatters with acrylic paint and water and let it dry.

After both panels had dried completely, I taped them together with double sided tape. With the help of my stamping tool, I stamped on the sentiment from the Perfect Blend Clear Stamp Set. I used lilac structured cardstock to make a card base, to match the coloured images. Last, but not least, I added my coloured images Γ‘nd beautiful enamel dots Summer Haze.

Now, who's ready to grab a coffee with me?

~Ilona~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like