Pages

Friday 15 March 2024

X0XO

Hi y’all! Another friday and this beautiful day I created a squared shaped card for my weekly blog. It was a quickie, this tim, which means in less then 30 minutes I made this rainbow card -something that would happen very often-.

For the background I rolled a piece of with cardstock with a squared shaped die trough my Bigshot. I picked out the XOXO stencil, from the latest release and blend some distress oxides in rainbow into the paper. For the colors I used:Barn door, Carved pumpkin, fossilized amber, mowed lawn, mermaid lagoon and seedless preserves. 

While I letting our background dry, I colored one of the moles from the I really dig you stampset and gave it some highlights. I also put some glossy accents into the glasses. 

I cut the Hi twice in orange and in a black glittery foam scheet (spellbinders). I glued these two together leaving a bit of orange visible. After I was sure everything was dried very well I put everything together and cut an red piece of paper in a slightly bigger square and placed it as background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like