Pages

Friday 1 March 2024

Lots of Luck


Happy first Friday in March. DT Annalisa here sharing a bright green card ideal for wishing someone luck on a new challenge or adventure. It features several products from Time For Tea Designs

I sprayed Distress Oxide in twisted citron, mowed lawn onto the Flirty Flowers Stencil, and pressed it onto watercolour paper with my fingers. I used a paper towel to soak up the extra liquid. I lifted up the stencil and spayed gently with water.

Once the panel was dry, I die-cut it with the new Sweet Scalloped Dies. I used liquid glue to stick it to a 5 3/4 inch by 4-inch card base.

I die-cut gold and black cardstock with the Lots of Luck Large Sentiment Die. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen to the black cardstock and glued this on top of the gold cut-out slightly offset to create a shadow effect. I used double-sided tape to adhere this to the card base.

I stamped and coloured (with Copics) images from Oops a Daisy (cat), Good Luck Critters (mouse, clovers and horseshoes), Just Married (small flowers) and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen

I adhered the images to the card base using liquid glue or double-sided foam tape for dimension. I added Glossy Accents by Ranger to various areas of the card and then adhered Designer Enamel Dots from the Festive Fun collection to complete the card.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like