Pages

Saturday 30 March 2024

Eggstra special Easter with Kaja

Hi all,

It's Kaja from Kajcyika crafts and today I wanted to wish you all an eggstra special Easter!

Take a look at my card:


I started off this card by creating the background and this time, I decided to go with a simple egg pattern. I stamped out a bunch of eggs from Eggstra special birthday stamp set that I colored in using watercolor markers. I made sure that I used brightful colors, so the card is looking cheerful and fun.

Once the eggs were stamped out and colored, I added some details with white gel pen.

I used the same technique for the bunny that can also be found in the Eggstra special birthday stamp set. For the bunny I went with gray and I colored the cheeks and ears in with pink that matches the eggs.

Next, I positioned the bunny in the center of my background and added the sentiment from the same stamp set that reads 'have an eggstra special Easter'.

I added some blue and gray cardstock to the card, so it all matches nicely with the colors I used for the eggs and bunny.

The last thing I did, was that I glued everything on a card base using double sided foam squares and liquid glue.

Hugs,
Kaja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like