Pages

Friday 8 March 2024

Wishing You Lots of Luck


Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here, since St. Patrick's Day is coming up, I am sharing a bright green card featuring the Good Luck Critters from Time For Tea Designs. I love how vibrant and intense Distress Paint is and enjoyed using it. 

I squeezed twisted citron Distress Paint onto my glass matt, sprayed it with water, and then smooshed watercolour paper into the ink. I trimmed this paper to 5 1/2 by 3 3/4 inches and glued it to a card base with liquid glue. 

I die-cut the letters 'luck' using Anthony's Alpha Dies with the leftover green inked paper. I added white gel pen accents to each letter with a Gelly Roll Pen


I die-cut white cardstock using the smaller of the Sweet Scalloped Dies and ran this panel through my Big Shot again using the Stitched Quilted Cover Die - I love the pattern it creates. I used liquid glue to adhere to the card base.

I stamped and coloured (with Copics) images from Ewe Are The Best and Good Luck Critters and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen. 

I used liquid glue to stick the tree, four-leaf clovers and flowers to the card base. I used double-sided foam tape to adhere the rest of the elements and the sentiment to the card. 


Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like