Pages

Tuesday 23 April 2024

Let's hang!

Hello! 

Ilona here on the T4T blog! I'd like to share a card today which made me smile while making it, because of the cute sloths and the happy colours! I hope it'll make you smile too :)

As usual, I started with stamping and coloring my critters. These are the sloths from the Be Slothy Clear Stamp Set. After coloring, I used my Scan 'n Cut machine to cut them out.

I stenciled a tropical background with Distress Oxide colors Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn and Rustic Wilderness onto a Simple Nesting Dies - A6 panel. 


I adhered this panel onto a slightly larger panel in pink cardstock, and stuck those onto a scalloped bordered panel in bright orange. 

I made a sentiment with the Anthony Alpha Dies out of pink cardstock, and die cut another set in white. I adhered the pink letters onto the white and made sure a little white edge sticks out. This creates an illusion of shadow and helps to create contrast between the letters and the background.


I adhered the sentiment with plain glue, and added the sloths using 3D foam tape. Last but not least I added orange Time For Tea Designs Designer Enamel Dots from the 'summer haze' collection.




Thanks for hanging out with me at the blog :)













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like